What other people share with me is the lifeblood of this blog/site, and of my business.
To whatever extent I’ve been able to help business owners and contribute to the local-search “community,” it’s been because of others’ questions, ideas, and suggestions. They get me to think and to act.
Whether you’re new here, or you’ve read every post I’ve done, or you’ve been on my email list since 2009, or you’re a client, there are many ways to win brownie-points with me.
If you’re inclined to do any of the following, I’d be most appreciative:
- Give me a fresh idea for a blog post. (Though I’m already up to the ears in ideas!)
- Let me know how I can improve this site. (I’m only looking for big-picture suggestions – not “I think your logo should have a telescope instead of a lighthouse.”)
- Ask me to test-drive a local SEO tool you’ve made.
- Leave insightful and relevant comments or questions on my posts.
- Describe for me in-detail a local-SEO “win” or “fail” you experienced.
- Tell me about citation sources that I don’t already have on my Definitive Citations List. (Note: I’m not looking for city-specific business directories.)
- Become a client.
- Describe to me a service you think I should offer, and why I should offer it.
- Tell a business-owner friend of yours about any posts or other resources of mine that might help him or her.