- The few-dozen local listings (“citations”) that matter.
- 7 crucial steps to make your site more Google-friendly.
- My head-to-toe website audit checklist – if you really want to go to town.
- A list of doable, high-payoff link opportunities that don’t take too much thinking.
- When to start getting reviews and on which sites, and resources to help.
- 6 things you must do continually to keep growing your local visibility.
- And much more.
Best of all, I incorporate all of the above into ONE page. You can read a single page and understand where your local visibility isn’t coming together, and know exactly how to start improving it today.
The guide is free, and you don’t need me for any of the steps.
So I know where to send the guide, just fill out your name and email. You’ll instantly get an email to double-check that you want my info. Then go to your inbox, open up my email, and click the “confirm” link. Once you click the link, you’ll be taken to the page where you can download your guide instantly.
Because I assume you want every means at your disposal for getting visible to customers, I’ll also add you to my email newsletter. That will happen if and when you opt in by filling out the form on this page. I’ll email you every few days with tips, news, and to tell you about new blog posts I publish. (If you don’t want to get my newsletter, you can contact me and I’ll just email you the free guide.)
By the way, you can unsubscribe from my 100%-private email list at any time (by clicking the link at the bottom of any email from me) and never hear from me again.
Enjoy the guide!