Get your local rankings unstuck & reach more customers with my
custom audit and step-by-step plan for success.
Does this sound like your struggle to get in front of more local customers?
You have a Google Places page and a website.
You or someone who works for you can make changes to your website.
You’re listed on the major local directories (like Yelp and YP), and may even have some reviews from happy customers.
You still get clobbered in the local results and don’t know what to do next.
If you’re tired of guessing and sick of wasting your time and budget, my Local Visibility X-Ray is just what the doctor ordered.
What’s an “X-Ray”?
You might call it a local SEO audit.
I do a complete analysis of your local search efforts. And I mean I do the analysis – not some cheapo “free scan” tool. You’re getting my trained eyes – as someone who knows what to look for.
First I crawl around in the guts of your Google page, your other business listings, your link profile, your website, analytics data, etc. What I find usually isn’t pretty.
Then comes the good part: After I hose off my rubber boots and scrub down, I send you a report that shows you exactly what you need to do in order to get more visible to local customers.
You get a step-by-step map that walks you to your seat at the Local Feast.
|Here’s what you get:
1. My painstaking custom analysis of your situation
2. The easy-to-follow “X-Ray” report, with my suggestions
(usually 20-35) broken up into specific, doable next steps. Includes all my website suggestions, specific link opportunities, and more.
3. A citation audit, which shows you exactly where your local listings need work.
4. Custom-made review handouts.
5. A follow-up phone call with me (worth some money).
The local visibility strategy you need
– without the cost of implementation
I’ll lay out all the steps for you, but you’re not having me do them for you. You’re having me do the hard analysis, troubleshooting, and research.
The X-Ray is the ideal solution for you…
(1) If you’ve done work on your local visibility, but don’t feel it’s paid off.
(2) Or if you’re a hands-on, do-it-yourselfer type.
(3) Or if you’ve got a team that can implement steps you need done – if they have direction.
(It’s also perfect if you’re an SEO and aren’t sure how to help your client.)
You’ll know what’s wrong and how to fix it – no guesswork and no wasted budget.
What I look at
Here are the specific areas I look at and help you strengthen:
- I look at your Google Places page. I sniff out any problem areas – like where Google may suspend your page. I also find areas of your page that you may need to rework.
- I look at your website. I first check to make sure your site isn’t breaking or bending any of Google’s written or unwritten rules. Then I note down all the on-site tune-ups needed to make your site local-search-friendly.
- When I look at your site, I’ll also determine what new pages of content you should add to help your organic rankings (and impress postential customers ).
- I check your business listings. That includes the major “data-providers” and dozens of “citation sources” (like Yelp, Angie’s List, etc.), to see where you need to be listed and how your current listings need to be fixed. I also research industry-specific sites that you should be on. All that research would take you probably 2-4 hours. (I can save you the hassle.)
- I research specific link opportunities – ways you can earn links from other sites with a little effort. Without at least a few good links, you probably won’t rank too well. I’ll also look at your site’s current link profile and let you know how to prevent or recover from an unnatural-links penalty from Google.
- I look at how you’re doing for customer reviews – where you have them, where you don’t, where to focus your efforts, and the best strategies for getting more reviews. (I’ll even throw in my review handouts.
That’s what goes into my comprehensive analysis. The finished product is a detailed report that shows you step-by-step exactly how to get more visible in the local results.
It’s all business – usually 8-10 pages long, with plenty of pictures that show exactly what I’m talking about. If past experience means anything, I’ll probably have 20-35 suggestions for you.
That’s not even counting the citation audit, which is in a separate spreadsheet that I’ll also send you. The to-dos are clearly labeled, and I even color-code them so you know which listings to work on first. You’ll be able to fix your listings quickly – which will help get your rankings moving that much faster.
By the way, I won’t waste your time or mine with fluff like ranking reports, a boring “introduction,” or some condescending explanation of why local search matters. I get right to the point on the very first page of my report: the specific next steps you’ll need to follow.
What business owners say about the X-Ray
|“Phil is a top-notch guy to work with in every sense of the word. He is super knowledgeable and stays on the cutting edge of everything related to online marketing. Phil’s passion for his work…and MY SUCCESS…has been obvious from day one. I’m from the ‘Show Me State’ and I must say I was a bit skeptical at first. But Phil has done just what he promised – Shown me the RESULTS! After just 2 months of working with Phil, my online business jumped 220% and I’ve been setting records ever since.”
—Shannon Anderson, Owner,
Heartland Counseling Center,
Cape Girardeau, MO
(X-Ray client turned long-term client)
|“Phil provided me with some great feedback, which I implemented. Business has picked up and I think that in the long haul it will even more. It was money very well spent!”
—Jane Saeman, Owner,
Aim High Tutors,
Orange County, CA
|“I hired Phil to do a ‘Local Visibility X-Ray’ for my law practice. There are many companies making many claims but Phil is the real deal and delivers results. You will be glad you hired him!”
—E. Lindsay Blanks, Esq.,
E. Lindsay Blanks, PA,
|“Our website went live in August 2013 and after a year we were doing well in the organic results for all of our main keywords but couldn’t crack the Places listings. Phil used his super x-ray powers to show us what we had to do and within just three weeks of implementing his suggestions we were in the A and B spots across the board! Traffic has nearly doubled and our books are steadily filling up. All with squeaky clean, nothing shady SEO. It can be done.”
—George Bestall, Owner
Cloak and Dagger Tattoo,
One X-Ray Goes a Long Way
An X-Ray also helps you in ways you might not have expected:
- Some of my suggestions may help your organic rankings in Google. That’s because many of my suggestions will be for your website.
- My suggestions can boost the visibility of any other business locations you might have. In particular, my recommendations for your website, review strategy, and link-earning strategy can raise all the ships in your harbor.
- You gain know-how in getting businesses more visible in local search. That’s not the main reason you get an X-Ray, of course: You want me to tell you what’s busted and how to fix it. But you’ll still absorb knowledge that you can use to make any business more visible to more local customers.
“Help me, Doc”
You know something doesn’t feel right in there, but you don’t know what’s busted. That’s when you put on the lead vest and get an X-Ray.
If you need more local visibility and you have the human resources to do the work, but you don’t have a plan yet…well, then I’m guessing you just need to get your hands on a plan.
The fast way to accomplish this is to get the “what” and the “how” laid out in front of you. Of course, it will take work to fix everything that needs to be fixed. But your local rankings will be on the mend.
An X-Ray is a one-time investment of just $950.
(If you’ve got multiple locations, contact me first.)
After you order, I’ll email you to ask a few questions about your business, and to schedule a quick chat (if you’d like).
Start getting visible to more local customers now –
just click the Paypal button:
To Your Success, Locally and Everywhere,
P.S. An X-Ray gets you not only a custom-made, clear, step-by-step plan for better local visibility, but also my personal guidance.
At any point before or after I send you the solutions to your challenges, we can schedule a phone call to go over any steps. (They’ll be plenty clear in my report, but some there’s nothing quite like an old-fashioned phone conversation.)
508-308-4040 | phil ( at ) localvisibilitysystem.com